“The Seams of the Skin” A documentary on the Indian garment sector by No Dust films
No Dust Films, a documentary film team of four has shot this documentary which denounces the abuses in the garment industry in the Indian Subcontinent and shows the women workers’ fight for their rights that have never protected them.
While the documentary will be released soon No Dust Films is introducing themselves with the short film Revision. It is a visual essay also shot in India which aims to be a warning sign for modern day society models.
- An Introduction to Cividep – Video
- Occupational Health and Safety Workshop for Workers in the Electronic Sector
- Operationalising Labour Rights and Access to Remedy : A Conversation between Dr Jean Jenkins and Gopinath Parakuni
- National Round-Table on Working Conditions and Social Dialogue in the Indian Electronics Industry, Chennai, 9 March 2018
- Cividep at a Round-Table Conference at the University of Valencia, Spain