Diplomacy Training Program celebrates 25 years. Cividep India one among the featured human right advocates.
Diplomacy Training Program (DTP) celebrates 25 years of providing expert training in human rights advocacy. Founded by the Nobel Laureate Professor Jose´ Ramos-Horta and Emeritus Professor Garth Nettheim in 1990, DTP has empowered more than 2500 human rights advocates in over 50 countries.
Marking the 25th anniversary, DTP highlights the work of 25 of it’s alumni and Mr. Gopinath Parakuni, General Secretary, Cividep India has been acknowledged for his commendable work, especially in the export garment industry in India.
- An Introduction to Cividep – Video
- Operationalising Labour Rights and Access to Remedy : A Conversation between Dr Jean Jenkins and Gopinath Parakuni
- #WhoCares? campaign for business responsibilities towards childcare and maternity rights
- National Round-Table on Working Conditions and Social Dialogue in the Indian Electronics Industry, Chennai, 9 March 2018
- Mapping ‘invisible’ shoemakers in south India: RMIT Round-Table in Vellore