Cividep India highlights garment workers issues for the 2016 Asia Regional Forum on Business & Human Rights
The prestigious 2016 Asia Regional Forum on Business & Human Rights will be held on 19-20 April 2016 in Doha, Qatar. The event is an opportunity to highlight areas where greater action is needed by governments and business in Asia. Cividep India highlights an important issue pertaining to working conditions in the garment supply chain – the need for a living wage.
- Cividep India & GLU participate in Amnesty International India’s Ready to Report Project
- Diplomacy Training Program celebrates 25 years. Cividep India one among the featured human right advocates.
- Improving Childcare in Bangalore’s Garment Factories
- An Introduction to Cividep – Video
- LabourStart Global Solidarity Conference. Berlin 23-25 May 2014