Stitching Our Shoes Report featured on HWW Newsletter
HomeWorkers Worldwide (HWW) UK, publishes the first e-newsletter and the new issue highlights the Stitching Our Shoes report published by Cividep India, Labor Behind the Label and HWW. The report focuses on thousands of women homeworkers from Tamil Nadu assembling leather shoes for export. This report was produced as part of the Change Your Shoes project which is an EU-wide campaign to raise the profile of workers in the footwear sector. Team Cividep thanks HWW for the feature, and looks forward to supporting the cause of homeworkers around the world.
- Cividep at a Round-Table Conference at the University of Valencia, Spain
- Reuters publishes news article on the Stitching Our Shoes Report
- Caution! Women at Work: Surveillance in Garments Factories
- Gender and Labour rights Training organised for Leather Homeworkers in Ambur
- Street Play on Issues of the Garment Workers