19 Public Reports published by Corporate Accountability Research
Corporate Accountability Research had recently launched the findings of five years of research and analysis animated by questions about how a growing class of non-judicial redress mechanisms operates in practice to enable access to remedy for people affected by human rights abuses. These reports provide a complex and detailed analysis of the role played by these mechanisms. They show not only the deficiencies of the mechanisms but how they might be strengthened to ensure more effective accountability. Cividep had also collaborated in these efforts, and we share the reports with you in the below link.
- #WhoCares? campaign for business responsibilities towards childcare and maternity rights
- National Round-Table on Working Conditions and Social Dialogue in the Indian Electronics Industry, Chennai, 9 March 2018
- Mapping ‘invisible’ shoemakers in south India: RMIT Round-Table in Vellore
- Reuters publishes news article on the Stitching Our Shoes Report
- Diplomacy Training Program celebrates 25 years. Cividep India one among the featured human right advocates.