Stitching Our Shoes report on the Leather industry in India, now in Spanish
Early last year, Cividep India, Labor Behind the Label and HWW published the Stitching Our Shoes report that focuses on thousands of women homeworkers from Tamil Nadu assembling leather shoes for export. This report was produced as part of the Change Your Shoes project which is an EU-wide campaign to raise the profile of workers in the footwear sector. In an effort to make the report reach to a larger audience, SETEM a federation of 10 NGOs of international solidarity, has made the Spanish version of the report available for your access.
- Walk a Mile in Their Shoes – Workers‘ Rights Violations in the Indian Leather and Footwear Industry
- Stitching Our Shoes – A report on homeworkers in South India by HomeWorkers Worldwide, Labour Behind the Label and Cividep India
- Tougher Than Leather – Working Conditions in Indian Tanneries
- An Inquiry into the Death of Ten Tannery Workers at the Common Effluent Treatment Plant in Ranipet, Tamil Nadu on January 31, 2015 (February 2015 – May 2015)
- Regional Risk Assessment of the Electronics Industry in India