Implementation of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 in the garment sector – an Event Report
As part of the study on Human Rights and Grievance Mechanisms, Cividep aims to urge state authorities to clarify the role and responsibility of various departments for stricter implementation of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013. As a first step, Cividep brought together a small group of experts – CSOs, legal practitioners, activists, union members etc. – on 16 December, 2016 to identify the present status of the Act, roadblocks for its implementation and the steps to be taken for effective enforcement and monitoring of the Act, especially in the garment industry.
- Report on Conditions of Migrant Workers in Bangalore’s Garment Industry
- National Conference on Business Responsibilities for Childcare in Workplaces
- A Handbook of Non Judicial Grievance Mechanisms
- Cividep Contribution to Comparative Study on the Impact of Tanneries on Communities in North and South India
- Regional Risk Assessment of the Electronics Industry in India