Implementation of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 in the garment sector – an Event Report
As part of the study on Human Rights and Grievance Mechanisms, Cividep aims to urge state authorities to clarify the role and responsibility of various departments for stricter implementation of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013. As a first step, Cividep brought together a small group of experts – CSOs, legal practitioners, activists, union members etc. – on 16 December, 2016 to identify the present status of the Act, roadblocks for its implementation and the steps to be taken for effective enforcement and monitoring of the Act, especially in the garment industry.
- A Handbook of Non Judicial Grievance Mechanisms
- Regional Risk Assessment of the Electronics Industry in India
- Conference on International legally binding instrument on TNCs with respect to human rights
- Roundtable Meeting on Living Wages in the Garment Sector
- Eliminating Violence against Women at Work