Caution! Women at Work: Surveillance in Garments Factories
As a part of a broader study on surveillance, Nayanthara Ranganathan reports about the use of CCTV cameras in garments manufacturing factories in Bangalore.
- Operationalising Labour Rights and Access to Remedy : A Conversation between Dr Jean Jenkins and Gopinath Parakuni
- Cividep at a Round-Table Conference at the University of Valencia, Spain
- Street Play on Issues of the Garment Workers
- “A lot of things happen, but we cannot talk about it” – the Plight of Voiceless Garment Workers.
- Garment workers’ protest in Bengaluru: Firstpost article with expert comments on the issue from Cividep