Cividep at a Round-Table Conference at the University of Valencia, Spain
As part of the European ‘Change Your Shoes’ Campaign, Gopinath Parakuni and Brinda Devi Kamaraj from Cividep traveled to Spain and four other European countries to talk to academics, trade unions and civil society organizations on working conditions in the leather industry in India. The video is of a round-table conference at the Universitat De Valencia, Faculty of Law on Thursday the 18th, May 2017.
- Caution! Women at Work: Surveillance in Garments Factories
- Street Play on Issues of the Garment Workers
- Stitching Our Shoes Report featured on HWW Newsletter
- “A lot of things happen, but we cannot talk about it” – the Plight of Voiceless Garment Workers.
- Garment workers’ protest in Bengaluru: Firstpost article with expert comments on the issue from Cividep