Cividep at a Round-Table Conference at the University of Valencia, Spain
As part of the European ‘Change Your Shoes’ Campaign, Gopinath Parakuni and Brinda Devi Kamaraj from Cividep traveled to Spain and four other European countries to talk to academics, trade unions and civil society organizations on working conditions in the leather industry in India. The video is of a round-table conference at the Universitat De Valencia, Faculty of Law on Thursday the 18th, May 2017.
- Operationalising Labour Rights and Access to Remedy : A Conversation between Dr Jean Jenkins and Gopinath Parakuni
- Mapping ‘invisible’ shoemakers in south India: RMIT Round-Table in Vellore
- Caution! Women at Work: Surveillance in Garments Factories
- Street Play on Issues of the Garment Workers
- Stitching Our Shoes Report featured on HWW Newsletter