Operationalising Labour Rights and Access to Remedy : A Conversation between Dr Jean Jenkins and Gopinath Parakuni
Summer of 2018: A conversation between Dr Jean Jenkins, Reader in Employment Relations at Cardiff Business School, and Gopinath Parakuni, General Secretary at Cividep India. This video gives a glimpse into the work at Cividep and our association with Cardiff Business School, Cardiff, Wales on operationalising labour rights and access to remedy.
Credits: This video was Produced by Jonathan Rees, Communication Officer at College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Cardiff University.
- Cividep at a Round-Table Conference at the University of Valencia, Spain
- Caution! Women at Work: Surveillance in Garments Factories
- Street Play on Issues of the Garment Workers
- “A lot of things happen, but we cannot talk about it” – the Plight of Voiceless Garment Workers.
- Garment workers’ protest in Bengaluru: Firstpost article with expert comments on the issue from Cividep